Suppose I ask 100 people to tell me if they know what is good and what is bad in their diet. Of these approximately 80 will know in detail to answer my question. 15 of them may confuse carbohydrates with proteins present in food and the remaining five erotomenoi will laugh and you will avoid being judged by their response.
This simplistic process reflects contemporary reality. Most of us know what is good and bad in our diet !! The theory of the act, however, is polllaaaaa kilometers. Why; For starters will tell you that it is tiring to changing habits . If you start a balanced diet plan will need to change many practices in your everyday life: cooking, weighing less oil, more fish, less sugar, more vegetables, not drink with friends, away from delivery food and the list of changes goes on … Some are even more adventurous and seek to make «diet» and to quit smoking! Ep! Wait, one by one! How many changes can withstand body and your brain? !!
So, I know what is good diet and ultimately chose the poor. So simple. I and so many others and even consciously ( «leave it for later ..» will say ..).
For the next few days will begin a series of articles that will aim to «bridge» the gap between Good & Poor nutrition in the form of say dueling! I will highlight the nutritional value of foods and not caloric efficiency thereof. My purpose is the quality of food! If this be understood then it is much easier to learn and the quantities that are enough in our diet!
Good nutrition :
It is a food of excellent nutritional value, with good biological value protein, beneficial fatty acids and essential for good health and balance of minerals and trace elements the body.
It is no coincidence, moreover, that in the Middle East is a key component of the daily diet, as used in the preparation of many dishes.
What you get with just one tablespoon tahini
Protein 2.55 g.
Total fat 8.06 g. (+ W3)
Carbohydrates 3.18 g.
Fiber 1.4 g.
- It helps protect our body from oxidizing agents, responsible for a series of health problems such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes and various cancers. Fights the formation of free radicals associated with aging of body cells.
- Prevented by the components of the oxidation of fatty acids in the body, which is the first step and a major causative mechanism for generating atherosclerosis
- Reduces cholesterol levels in the body
- Because of lignans helps to regulate blood pressure
- It is ideal for diabetics as it has a relatively low glycemic index
TD NUTS IS RICH IN:
● Vitamins complex B (vitamins that strengthen the nervous system ).
● starch (carbohydrate that breaks down slowly and steadily, fueling the body with energy).
● Fiber (valuable for bowel function).
[My breakfast, photo: 75g. wholemeal nut 24g. Tahini with Cocoa, Energy kcal 408 ]
Bad nutrition :
Would emphasize is that while the pies can be a healthy dish when produced as expected , unfortunately many of the prepared pies on the market and frozen pies sold in supermarkets and bakeries contain ingredients such as vegetable fats unknown origin (ie not oil ).
It contains trans fats, various cheeses irrelevant and not traditional Greek and additives, because these ingredients are cheaper, so the pie is not very healthy. Moreover the ready pastry, kourou and other types found in supermarkets contain various unknown vegetable oils (palm oil, etc.) and other additives.
Under the Greek Food Composition Tables of the University of Crete:
- 100 g. a cheese pie with puff (a middle portion) give 423 calories and 29,3 mg cholesterol
- 100 g. traditional cheese pie 380 calories and 31.6 mg cholesterol.
Rather, it is advisable to avoid white bread and common breakfast cereals, pies and sweets because they cause sharp rise in blood sugar levels and soon a feeling of hunger.
LECTURES defy you!
[ google translation..]
Τα ηλιακά εγκαύματα προκαλούνται από την έκθεση του δέρματος σε υπερβολική υπεριώδη ακτινοβολία (UV). Η UV ακτινοβολία είναι μία δέσμη του ηλιακού φωτός ,πολύ μικρή για να τη δει το ανθρώπινο μάτι . Η υπεριώδης ακτινοβολία (UVA-UVB) ,ευθύνονται περισσότερο για το ηλιακό έγκαυμα. Οι λάμπες μαυρίσματος και τα κρεβάτια μαυρίσματος (solarium) παράγουν επίσης υπεριώδες φως και μπορεί να προκαλέσουν προβλήματα, αν δεν τηρηθούν όρια.
Διαβάστε ολόκληρο το άρθρο στο ηλεκτρονικό περιοδικό FAMILIVES για το καλοκαιράκι!